Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Day In The Life Of A Cuckold



















The year 2010 ended with a vacation week for Angie and me, and with her taking some special time for an afternoon with Ross. I went with her the previous day to Victoria’s Secrets to pick out a red teddy to wear for his enjoyment.

I tried to keep myself busy with tasks during the afternoon she was with him, simply to avoid the overwhelming impulse to masturbate. I was doing well keeping myself distracted with useful home chores. I actually stripped down and started vacuuming our bedroom while playing some music very loud on the Bose. All of a sudden I felt the need to play with myself. I somehow knew at that moment my lovely wife was cuckolding me, and I was thrilled to the core. I sat at the edge of our bed facing a long mirror on the opposite wall, and watched my image slowly stroking a hard erection and whispering “my wife is cuckolding me right now..” It took all I had to stop pumping my fist on my cock. My erection did not die down too quickly and I was forced to dress with a lump in my pants. I left the house to run an errand in that condition, and fortunately the neighbors didn’t see me go to my car in the drive way, bent at a forty-five degree angle.


When I got back later that afternoon Angie had already returned from Ross’s house. I noticed she had changed clothes. Angie was animated and very happy. I asked her how things went, and from her answer and kiss on my lips it was clear she enjoyed herself thoroughly. Did I detect a whiff of cum? She shared a little more of the details of her tryst with Ross later that evening when we were in bed and stoned. She does this when we are in bed, after spending time with Ross that day or previous evening. I am, for my part, driven to a wonderfully horny, submissive, state and make love to her as hard as I can. But I never last too long because the pressure for release is so overwhelming.


They apparently enjoyed each other to the fullest as recounted by Angie to her former lover, Wilson, in an email that is shared below (with her permission). She really enjoys the virtual exhibitionism, and Wilson is happy to be her voyeur. I am content that she is happy with her lover, and the thrill she gets letting Wilson in on the details of our secret life as a Hot Wife and Cuckold Husband. We also gave Wilson the benefit of a home video we recorded while on vacation, just to stoke his flames a little bit. Angie can be devious in that way. We have attached the link to our video in the right hand column under “A View Through The Voyeur’s Lens.”


I saw Ross this past Thursday afternoon [12/30]. I knew we didn't have much time to spend together so instead of planning anything elaborate I just focused on my excitement of the thought of making love to him for the afternoon. When I arrived at his home he greeted me with his wonderful smile that just makes me melt, kissed me after giving me a big hug and told me how much he missed me. He then handed me a present he got for me for Christmas (I dropped his off on his doorstep earlier in the week, left a text for him to check his front steps, where he found to his surprise the gift...he was impressed I could do this without him noticing, he was working from home that day. Having Ross not see me wasn't hard, but leaving without seeing him was! ) We ventured into his living room to listen to some music he had been playing and to catch up on the holiday, it didn't take long for us to stop the small talk ....he kissed me hard on the lips and started fondling my breasts, right then I felt myself get so wet that I couldn't wait and striped off my clothes, to his surprise I was wearing a pretty, sexy, little number underneath (I did make it to VS [Victoria's Secrets] on Wed where Alex helped me pick it out… hehe. Just for a little fun I tried it on at VS and asked the attendant to please get my husband so he could see it on me, "oh", she asked with a smile "is this for him ?" I looked at her with a little smirk on my face and said no, actually it is for my lover but I want my husband's approval...LOL! You should have seen her face! Anyway what Ross saw was a bright red silk teddy that hugged by body. I asked him if he liked it, he said, "are you kidding? who in his right mind wouldn't?" Knowing he was happy with what he saw, I slithered down to my knees (yup!) where I proceeded to open his legs so I could slip in between. Rubbing him I could already feel he was very hard so I unbuttoned his pants where I slipped my hand down to actually feel his hard member pulsing. While I starting to lick and suck him he started playing with me and we both stimulated each other to the brink of orgasm, we stopped before the final curtain , I mounted [and rode] him. Ross slapped my left side and pulled my head back as the thrusting got deeper and deeper, until we both came . Although we both were pleasantly satisfied, I could tell he was "up" for another round, so once again I got on my knees and went in between his legs that seem to envelope me (he is a road biker so he has massive thighs) and once again I sucked and teased until he came in my mouth. He leaned toward me where he licked and kissed the cum off my lips...

No comments: