Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine Wears A Thong

We have not posted to Lexicon in a while to avoid weighing the blog down with inconsequential minutia of our ongoing journey in the lifestyle, but there has been constant activity on our part to find the right partners to play with. Truth be told, I do all the upfront work to find potential playmates for Angie; she simply decides who she will consider.

Our Brazilian friend fell by the wayside after Angie and I determined his location would pose too much of a burden to make getting together more than an occasional thing. Too bad for Angie, I guess, the guy had a nine inch monster between his legs. A couple other single guys came into the evaluation stage with us only to be discounted when factors regarding their suitability and lack of chemistry with us became a barrier to moving forward.

And then there is the couple we met about two weeks ago for drinks. We had in fact been in touch with the husband for several months by email, and only after we pushed for the date did we actually get to put faces with the names. Let’s call them “J” and “B”. Middle aged white collar professionals with young kids, and attractive. Angie liked "J's" laid back demeanor, while I thought “B” to be a very good looking brunette. Drinks led to a visit to their home for platonic socializing, but the upshot was that only “J” and Angie felt any connection while “B” didn’t feel it for me. There may be an attraction on “B’s” part for Angie if we have correctly interpreted her gentle touches on Angie. This mismatch is not a problem because our intention from the beginning was to find another couple to play with Angie. Right now things are percolating between “J” and Angie as they try to establish opportunities to get to know each other better before committing to deeper involvement. “B” is in the background but very much engaged, I am sure, even though she has a regular male lover to preoccupy herself (he does her two to three times a month). She sees the possibilities with Angie. She definitely has more mojo than “J”, and is, I think, the driver of their exploration into the lifestyle.

Given that nothing was a done deal with “J” and “B”, I continued the search and identified another couple who we will in fact meet for a date this weekend. We’ll call them “A” and “L”. His is of the Italian stallion stock, and she looks to be of Chinese or Korean extraction. Interesting. We’ll see how it goes. I expect that practice makes perfect and will spend less time fretting over what to say in an effort to be glib and entertaining to get through the expected awkwardness of the first meeting. This time I’ll just relax and not try so hard, but Angie is going to have to pick up my slack.

One other couple came our way, and I won’t spend too much time writing about them only to say we passed on Tony and Carmella Soprano.

We still have Wilson looking on with interest. Wilson is Angie’s first lover and the two of them have stayed in contact with each other. He lives the “lifestyle” vicariously through us. I hope he doesn’t get too jealous if Angie hits it off with one of these couples.

A funny thing happened on the way to 30 years of marriage. Angie and I have fallen more in love, and we have a positively smoking sex life. We also discovered I am closet stripper. I bought a thong for the first time and wear it while I dance to Angie’s favorite collection of rock and roll. Maybe I should feel foolish for the fact I am a 50-something straight guy doing this, but I feel invigorated and empowered knowing that I make Angie horny when I dance for her. She thinks I am pretty good. I am going to have to start demanding those dollar bills. Of course, I know right where she is going to make her deposits.


I must also comment that we had an erotic video on this site of Angie and me. We took it down for a number of reasons, but may put it back up if it feels right. In the meantime we will share a couple of photos from a set I took of Angie at our chalet in Vermont.



No comments: