Monday, April 11, 2011

Lori

Since we first met Lori on line we have established a very sexy dialogue in prelude to our upcoming meeting with her and Paul. At the very least, our written exchanges have served to whet our appetites and fantasies. Lori will arrive first this week, followed by Paul a couple of days later. This timing provides some opportunity I suppose for Angie and me to get to know Lori, but Angie has been coy about the degree of freedom she will grant me.

Provided below are excerpts of our actual emails; and with small exceptions for grammar, are presented as they were written.

[Lori] - I thought of you and Angie...wet, raw, licking, sucking...fantasizing. I want to kiss her, while I grind my pussy on your face...smother you, make you gasp for air....with you inside of her. I want her tongue inside my mouth, exploring, while you bring her to climax. Then I want to watch you lick her clean..

[Alex] - Mmmmm Lori. Beautiful imagery. One of two emails I started to write to you earlier in the day came with a suggestion that I masturbate for you and send you the video. Angie loves to watch me masturbate. She likes it when I bend over so she can see me from behind. Maybe she will want to do one with me, specially for you.

We actually have a video where I masturbate her and myself at the same time....with Hendrix playing in the background. Unfortunately the video quality came out less than satisfactory, so I was disappointed with the results. If I had gotten the lighting right the viewer would be able to Angie squirting like a faucet and drenching our bed. One can just make out the squelching sound of her gushing pussy behind the riffs of "Foxy Lady".


When we have the inclination to “plan” our trysts we like to set the mood with music, lighting (blue night light, halogen spot, strobe, etc) and aromatic candles. We love to fuck to music and will time our thrusts and licking to the beat.


Have you ever been licked and fucked to the sounds of Prince? His music is the poetry of the Incubus, and satanic voodoo of throbbing polyrhythms. Angie and I have indulged each other to the hypnotic verses of Prince’s "Get Off".....and not let the other cum. Orgasm maybe known as the "little death".... but denial is the "sweet torment". I hope one day Angie and I can treat you to the sweet torment. You will not be released easily.

[Lori] - Your email turned me inside out...oral, masturbation, ass...and sexy's juicy pussy.

I'm traveling and don't have time for even a decent response. I came on my flight though thinking about this. I have the gift off hands free, thigh clenching orgasms all while sitting still... I so want to wax poetic eroticism I return. And will.

 
I love the connection we are making. I was running tonight and thought about kissing Angie. With you and Paul watching. I love to kiss and caress, lick, undress, grind, hump...she will learn to crave me...

I can't wait to smell you...

[Lori, lengthy text message] - I love masturbation. Who doesn't, really? I love to watch. Boy or girl...I love the eroticism and individual expression that drives it. Feels a bit like artistic expression. I would love to watch a video of you, Angie, you and Angie...in whatever masturbatory tryst you can come up with. I love ass, the view, smell, sensation...and am really turned on by the backside of a man. I love the tenderness between your balls and ass...clean shaven and soft. Whatever you want to share I will devour. This I promise.

I am also an avid toucher and sensor/pleaser of myself. I am happy to share. I mostly like just my own touch but have a favorite black double headed dildo I love to fuck. I also want to share this with Angie. I have a fantasy of doing this while either you and/or Paul DP both Angie and me. She and I sit face-to-face with a double headed cock in one of our holes. I'd love either you or P stick your hardness in the empty hole and make me cum. While she, sexy girl, and I kiss and stroke. Play and talk, having fun being pleasured and knowing it is a rush for the two of you.

You say I will not be released easily. Neither will the two of you. I am relentless. Truly. I have drive and desire like no one you've met...perhaps your Angie? I am voraciously bi and cannot wait to experience both of you. I am a giver and a taker. I love to please and be pleased. I am direct, attentive, inclined to take charge but in this situation open to stepping back and seeing where the hours take us.

I love your smiles. I can imagine both of your mouths. I'm so full of desire for you am having a difficult time being patient. ... but feel rather, shall I say, amorous?


 
Ay Carrumba.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's anonymous again...Ay Carrumba inDEED

Can't believe I'm saying this...but I can't wait for the upcoming weekend to be over - so we can get a FULL report.

After you've replenished expended bodily fluids, naturally!!

Does Angie feel your trepidation? Is Paul equally voracious?

Polyamorous Couple said...

Hello again Anonymous,

If the Succubus and Incubus don't drain us to raw, withered husks, we'll do our best to write a suitable epilogue.

Angie seems less concerned, and maybe a bit excited with the potential scenario. I asked her during one of our recent love making sessions if she was looking forward to getting stretched by Paul's tree trunk. She moaned "yes" and got very slippery.

Yes, Paul is equally voracious. If not more so.

Anonymous said...

It's me...anon. Did you guys survive? Did Paul & Lori leave you two in their wake, the flesh stripped from your bones...wondering if either of you would ever walk without being bow-legged again? LoL

Inquiring minds are dying to know!