Friday, April 29, 2011

Recollections and Impressions: A Brief Journey To Shores Uncharted

The four of us were splayed in tableau on the large and luxurious bed of the hotel suite, our damp bodies shimmering in the dim glow of a bedside clock. I lay behind Lori, kissing her hind quarters as she knelt before Angie’s splayed legs to lovingly caress her pussy. The immense pleasure Angie was experiencing in that moment was evident in her upthrust hips and loud cries. My earlier revelry with Lori was both vigorous and challenging, and it became apparent that her voracious sexual appetite was going to far exceed my capabilities. I was thankful to be a spectator. Only moments before I gazed upon her face bobbing up and down over my groin as she expertly swallowed all of me down to the root. I felt like I was being eaten alive in the most literal sense. I had watched Angie slowly mount Paul to impale herself fully, and rock her hips in time to his upward thrusts. I wondered if she felt like she was being stretched to her limits on his enormous penis.


We had been exchanging emails and texts for the better part of a month, and the dialogue and urgency of those exchanges increased as we got closer to meeting one another. Driving down to the Boston area hotel she was staying, Angie and I met “Lori” for the first time in the lobby. Reddish-brown hair hung in a straight shag around a light skinned face that was cut in the beautiful angles and planes one might recognize in Tilda Swinton. Her eyes are very much the same as the noted actress, but of a bluer hue. Wearing a black skirt, black fish net stockings with high heeled boots, Lori stood all of an Olympian 6’2”. Angie, lovely as always, wore tight black slacks with stiletto-strap pumps and colorful blue-green halter top; her brown-black hair was brushed down to her shoulders and across her forehead in the alluring style of a coquettish girl. The three of us greeted other with light pecks on cheeks.

We went out for drinks to Orleans in Davis Square, Somerville. I drove. Orleans is a casual lounge/restaurant for the upscale 25-50 something professionals, with an array of bistro tables and comfy booths looking out onto Holland street foot traffic. One can look out at any moment and also see a continuous parade of college students breaking away from their studies to attend to their own watering holes of choice.

Over two hours of discussion, drinks, and a light meal, we learned that Lori is 43 years old and single; a cancer survivor, and recently coming off of a 13 year committed lesbian relationship. She is not, however, exclusively lesbian by orientation, as she has enjoyed relationships with men, including “Paul”, her current paramour, who would be joining us later in the weekend. Lori has also, by her accounting, had men young enough to legitimately be called a cougar. Paul has his own family and is playing outside of that, but Lori and Paul seemed to have reconciled themselves to this fact. He was in town to run the marathon, and visit with his son who attends one of the local colleges.

Lori was fascinated to learn of our own experimentation with an open marriage, starting with Angie’s previous experiences with male lovers, a brief three-way tryst with a young woman and me, and her willingness to possibly let me experience Lori. I could see Lori’s obvious attraction to Angie; and I felt a sense of her personal power and confidence as she openly shared as much about herself as we wished to explore; and her direct but respectful inquiries as to our sexual proclivities and expectations for the weekend. However, not wanting to cover our entire life stories too soon, the three of us elected to retire for the evening, and we drove Lori back to her hotel room after a two hour date. We had an interesting and funny incident on the way back to Lori’s hotel, but it can be recounted from Angie’s own recollections.


I have said in previous posts that I wanted Angie to contribute her writing more frequently to Lexicon. As an interesting way to do this, Angie has agreed to share the email dialogue she has had through the weekend with her first lover, who we will refer to by his original pseudonym “Wilson”. He has remained a close friend with Angie and me, and they have a close confidence with each other. He has also agreed to allow their dialogue to be included in this blog. The content of Angie’s emails to Wilson remains largely intact, with only minor edits.


I should also say at this point, that in writing about this extraordinary weekend, I have tried to avoid the tone of a documentary, though the recollections here follow a linear timeline, and attempted to convey how Angie and I perceived what happened through our separate lenses. The events recounted here are true, and to the best of my ability, and of Angie’s, to remember what happened knowing full well that all memories are colored by the emotions that enveloped them at the time they were created.


(Angie):

"Thursday evening we picked Lori up from [her hotel] which was the first time we actually met face to face. Everyone was pleasantly pleased to find out that we all looked like our pictures and we weren't trying to pass off pictures from 10 years ago! LOL. We went out to dinner and talked for hours trying to get to know each other better. Lori is an upfront type of woman, but in a very nice caring way. So I felt very comfortable talking to her about things, expectations, limits, etc. She is a very compassionate, loving person who loves both men and woman. [Envisioning] her with me is kind of funny though, she is an attractive, petite built 5'10 and here I am at 5'2! Alex was in his glory walking the streets of Somerville with us by his side! We left the restaurant agreeing to keep the date as just a [“meet and greet”] and wait until the next evening for anything to progress...Well, we still had a little fun. Lori and I sat in the backseat while Alex drove us back to Lori’s hotel. We started making out and feeling each other up. A guy in a pickup truck followed us with his high beams on, literally inches from our back bumper and Alex said at one point the truck actually drove up on the median! Wonder what made him do that, heh-heh."


After finishing up the work week Angie and I once again drove to the hotel to pick Lori up for dinner. I do not remember what Lori wore, but Eve wore a turquoise sleeveless top with sexy form-fitting jeans. We went to the Temple Bar in Cambridge; and I can assure the reader that on a Friday the place is packed by 5:00PM.


We were lucky to get our 7:00 PM reservation pushed to 8:30, and even luckier that I found a meter space on the street less than four blocks away. Did I mention that trying to find a parking spot in Somerville or Cambridge on a weekend night is like searching for the Holy Grail?


The brisk 40 degree wind encouraged me to do my very best shoplifter sprint to the restaurant before circulation ceased.

The Temple Bar is a great little restaurant with subdued amber lighting and dark wood. Booths line the walls and middle third of the floor, but the tiny enclaves do not prevent the place from becoming quite lively and noisy. We sat at a small four person table to the far left of the room, with a wall couch on one side. The evening meal included delicious variants of flatbread pizza; vodka tonic for Angie, cabernet for Lori, and chardonnay for me. A couple of hours into the evening Paul showed up and sat to share a glass of cabernet and chat. The details of our conversation are not important, and I remember very little anyway. I kept thinking to myself, what will it be like to experience this four-some? I took several gulps of wine, and waved the waitress over for a second refill.


(Angie):
"Friday came, and work for both Alex and myself kept us so busy we didn't have time to think about the evening’s plans, so there was no time for our nerves to kick in. We picked Lori up and went out to dinner. The after-work crowd took over this wonderful little restaurant, the Temple Bar. We had a cute little young waitress that somehow knew we weren't part of the regular work crowd; she was very attentive to Lori and me all evening...and that was quite fun. Paul arrived in Boston late that afternoon, so we took our time and waited for him to join us. When he arrived he was the charming man Lori portrayed him to be. We had one more drink then agreed to leave and head back to her hotel. Lori has an exhibitionistic streak, and in front of the restaurant, that is nothing but glass, she embraced and passionately kissed me. Lori went off down the street with Paul to his rental car, while Alex and I headed down the other way to our car."


"We all went back to her room where the evening quickly turned into early morning...this is where emotions for me kicked in a little, everything that had happened up to this point was fun and benign but now reality was hitting and I felt [like I was drifting] in a row boat out to sea......I had made an internal decision which I did express to Lori the night before that I would let Alex have Lori wholly without any barriers."

"It was actually beautiful to see how everyone gave and took so compassionately the whole evening. We shifted partners, Paul and me, Alex and Lori, then Paul and Lori, and Alex and me, then Lori and me; the four of us intertwined. From 10:00 to 2:00 in the morning."

"Now the feelings .....the evening was a wonderful experience with a lot of firsts...it had been a while since Alex saw me with [you]. It was my first time being with a woman; both pleasing each other to the highest level of excitement, participating in a complete foursome…. and the big one…. giving up my claim to be Alex's one and only, hmmmm hard pill to swallow. I do know that I am at a different place than where I was a few years ago. If this was to have happened back then my jealousy would of overwhelmed me but now I am confident of Alex's commitment to me so it wasn't jealousy that hit. I feel it was more symbolic to how our marriage has progressed, and although I feel happiness to see him experience the joy someone else could give him, it is something I have to process psychologically."


"Leah is a very passionate and tender lover, and being with her was very pleasurable. At one point she was fingering me and welcomed Paul over to suck and lick my juices at the same time. Meanwhile Alex was positioned behind Lori, caressing and kissing her ass while watching what was happening to his wife....Because the whole evening was a give and take I did not find it hard to go down on Lori and there was a sense of pleasure for me to know I could make a woman feel so good."


"Paul….wow. Still a little sore this morning. Never in my life have I seen someone so thick! Have to give myself kudos for being able to handle him! LOL"


"[I have mentioned my relationship with you to Lori, so thanks for the permission. She even suggested that Paul and she wouldn't mind another person in what they call a "perfect" mix if that is something I would want, hmmm..."

Coming back from the Temple Bar Friday evening I drove our car to the underground parking garage of the hotel. Lori greeted us at the elevator and rode it up with us. Maybe it was our body language, or a vibe we were giving off, but an older couple in the elevator with us eyed us with amused suspicion. We existed the elevator on the fourth floor, and turned down the hall to walk to Lori’s room amidst the surrounding hush.

We entered a small seating area with a love seat and couch to the right. On the left was a small work desk. Immediately behind the entrance door one could see that a little kitchenette counter top and sink held a jumble of containers and brick-a-brak. The bedroom directly ahead and a few paces away was partly screened by a section of open lattice wall. A small vanity was visible to the left, beyond the foot of the bed, and a bathroom hid behind its own door next to the vanity.

Lori had prepared the mood with small lighted candles that flickered around us, coloring the room and our faces in soft amber tones. Paul brought a bottle of Lavender liquor for all to savor from small glasses. The four of us sat closely together on the couch. I sat at the far right hand side as we passed unmeasured moments with idle small talk. An almost imperceptible humming sound modulated somewhere in my head as I stared at a candle on the darkened lamp table to my right.

Moist sucking sounds drew me from my introspection. I looked to the opposite end of the couch and saw Paul and Angie sharing slow and soft kisses. Lori had positioned herself next to me so that I could feel her hip pressed next to mine. She and I watched Paul and Angie with contented fascination. I stood gently to pull Lori over to an ottoman. Standing behind her I swept her hair over her downturned head to expose her nape. I planted delicate kisses to that porcelain skin. Lori’s breathing shifted to a subtle urgency and I closed my eyes. The humming got louder…. and with it came a warm body rush, and fullness in my groin.

Lori was before me on the couch, nude, with her legs up high and wide. She was panting. I knelt on the floor before her; I held her legs up from behind the knees to lick her from anus to clitoris, up and back, up and back, pushing and drawing her legs to rock her up and down. She was shaved smooth, and her essence was sweet. Angie was in a similar position next to Lori; enjoying oral favors from Paul. At some point, I don’t know when, they rose to go into the adjoining bedroom. We joined them several minutes later.

Over the course of the next four hours the men shared both women, and the women shared themselves to each other. Taking the time to recover from Lori’s all out assault on my body, I watched in fascination as our two lovers expertly brought Angie to delirious heights of sexual stimulation by trading off on her. It was a rush to watch Angie fucking Paul cowgirl style; then watching Lori mount Angie as a man would, but fuck Angie with her hand as a surrogate penis. We kept the activity lively by altering the tableau to find new positions of dominance and submission, and granted each other periodic respite to rehydrate. We ended the evening spooning as a foursome: me, Angie, Paul, and Lori. I tenderly stoked Angie’s arm, as she petted Paul and he touched Lori between her legs; the silence in the room broken only by our steady and deep breathing. After a quiet period of maybe thirty minutes Angie and I announced our intention to go home.

Only later in the weekend did Angie and I hear Lori confess that she and Paul continued their sex play for another two hours after our departure. They went for a 5 mile run, at a 7 minute/mile pace Saturday morning.


Saturday evening, 4/16 – Following our well appointed route, Eve and I picked Lori up Saturday evening at 8:15 and headed back into Cambridge to enjoy some fabulous Cambodian fare at the Walking Elephant. The rain falling about us was not enough to dampen the positive energy, and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to be squiring two beautiful women. Eve wore a jet black dress with knee-high black leather boots. Lori wore a short black skirt with stiletto pumps, and her hair swept up. The evening’s intimate talk included Lori’s life story, and more details about her predilection for kinky sex that includes a love for golden showers. Lori’s initial plans for all of us this evening were to go back to her hotel room to put on a show with Angie for Paul’s benefit and mine, but Paul was unable to join us…. so the evening ended with us simply taking her back to her hotel and dropping her off at her request.

Sunday, 4/17 – With Paul’s preparations for the marathon taking him out of the mix, we did not anticipate seeing Lori, since she expressed a desire for a “day off” to take care of some shopping. Angie and I stayed home to enjoy some wonderful love making that morning and afternoon, with the afternoon session being both sustained and exquisite. We started off with heavy petting like school kids on the couch of our finished basement.

We sat on the love seat in a close embrace, sharing deep kisses. A realization flashed across my mind. Lori has discovered what I have known for many years; that Angie has the most luscious kisses anyone could ever want. Her supple and tight fitting leggings allowed me to feel every curve along the length of her body as I petted her. Angie allowed my manual exploration of her wonderful curves to eventually roam between her cheeks and up along her vulva with long strokes. The petting energized us to ascend to our bedroom to completely undress and lay across our bed. Drawn shades allowed only slivers of sunlight to illuminate our bodies. Laying on our sides, face to face, we gave each other the reciprocal masturbation we love so much as part of our typical foreplay. I rolled down between her legs to lick and wet her pussy, then got up on my knees so she could sit up and suck my erection. Laying her back and opening her legs to slowly penetrate her brought a shiver in my stomach. I watched our bodies rock rhythmically in the back lit reflection from a bedside mirror, and the orgasm built slowly and steadily with a grip inside, up high between the base of my scrotum and anus. I pushed up as far as I could go inside Angie at the moment of exquisite relief. The grip within me squeezed down to coax a long and sustained ejaculation.

"Things seem to be evolving in that Lori wants to spend a little more time girl on girl then have Paul participate in a three-some. This may or may not happen since he is also running the marathon! But our plans for tomorrow is to join Lori and watch the marathon then later meet up for a little fun...She wanted to see me today but I needed to give my "pussy" a little break, however the reality of it was that Alex and I didn't stop playing all day at home!! LOL. Both Paul and Lori expressed their [mutual] desire to keep our relationship going. Money and distance won’t be an object to obtain this."

"As far as my feelings on Alex being with Lori…. I am handling it OK (thanks for asking) just something now I have to accept. Alex has been very attentive to me so I think he is trying to alleviate any fears or concerns he thinks I might have. We have communicated openly throughout this whole thing."

"I will let you know what happens tomorrow....another couple from Andover that we met last weekend has called me back to play....hehe. [I’ll] put them on hold till I figure out what the hell I am doing and where I really want to be with all of this. Well, I know it just isn’t possible right now..."


Monday, 4/18 – Lori called that morning to ask Angie to spend some time with her alone in her room. Angie accepted and I drove her down to the hotel. She wore another one of her jet black dresses, but this one was adorned with buttons down the front, and tied with a belt. After a couple of hours I was called to the hotel to join them. I was requested to bring a bottle of wine, and brought a 2004 Cabernet. I arrived to see Lori answer the door dressed in ripped jeans, studded belt, and a punk-style T shirt. Hearing moaning going on from the bedroom, I walked in to take off my jacket and see Angie in bed with Paul. The guy just ran a marathon in under 3 hours and he’s got the mojo to fuck Angie? He’s 61. I can’t help but feel a little lame. I also felt irritable, and maybe a tad of jealousy. This wasn’t what I was told was going to happen tonight. I thought that it was just going to be Angie and Lori, but here I see Paul in the mix. It felt like a bait and switch. I was told later that Paul’s pre-emptive appearance was just a coincidence of timing, as my arrival was delayed by my travel time to the hotel. He and Angie ended their activities at my comments; he then got up to dress and return to his room to make a phone call. The two women and I opened the bottle of wine and chatted about benign interests. Thirty minutes later Paul returned, and without much ado, we are all naked again. Lori had already made an agreement with Paul and Angie to give those two time alone. So as I was starting to follow Angie and Paul into the bedroom Lori intercepted me and drew me by the hand back to the couch in the living room where we picked up where we left off last Friday evening...

"I apologize for the random email last night, just had to tell someone what I was about to do. So glad I have you that I can do just that :) So it has been a whirlwind 5 straight days of meeting, wining and dining and sex...Last night I met Lori by myself at her request. I wore a black fitted dress, red high heeled shoes and wore my hair sleeked back, underneath black lace...I was looking forward to seeing her as much as she was looking forward to seeing me, just not quite sure why I was so excited. Was it because she is such a beautiful and interesting woman? Maybe. We had an attraction to each other and she had a way of making me feel very comfortable with the situation. She wanted to press my buttons that were never touched before and I wanted to experience it."

"When she answered the hotel room door she was pleased to see what I was wearing....we sat on the couch for a few minutes and talked to ease into the evening to come. At one point she stopped talking and sat in front of me on a huge ottoman, separated my legs and started to caress me between my legs… lace being the only barrier between my wetness and her fingers. Before we went any further we went over to the well made bed that seemed like it had one hundred pillows (I just love lots of pillows!!) We turned the bed down and proceeded to undress one another slowly and in a caring way... We kissed passionately while feeling each other’s warmth and wetness between each other’s legs... My God what a feeling! To think another woman could make me feel this way, hmm... needless to say it was a couple of hours of passion and play. Lori is very experienced with playing with toys so she slowly enticed me to play (my first time, with things I never even new existed!) Must say I enjoyed the new experience..."


"A couple of hours passed and we ended cuddling in bed, that's when Paul called and asked if we were ready to have him come over. Lori explained to me earlier that his request to her was to have me alone for a little while. Paul came over looking very tan and dapper; I couldn't believe he just ran a marathon! We laid in bed together just the two of us where he touched every part and crevice of my body. He has a way of whispering sweet nothings that make one just want to melt...While Paul and I were enjoying each other Alex was on his way from our house, now the foursome would be complete."

I undressed Lori as she sat on the couch, then drew my own clothes off as she watched me with hooded eyes. I kissed her for several minutes, wanting to just savor her lips and skin, and stroke the planes of her stunning facial bone structure with my open mouth. My revere was interrupted by a direct gaze from her that instructed me to do what she desired most. I asked her: “do you want me to fuck you?” She only nodded, closed her eyes, and tilted her body back to open her legs wide. I pushed in.

I opened my eyes to stare up at a darkened ceiling. Sweat rolled down my temple to flick off my ear as the bed rocked with movement. Again in my position as spectator I watched Lori and Paul share Angie with each other, expertly plying Angie’s positions and openings in ways meant to provide maximum exposure to their ministrations and her submissive ecstasy. Angie’s mouth was open in a soft “O” as she let out small moans. Paul had one hand deep inside her pussy while Lori knelt over Angie to pinch and pull up her clitoris as he licked her with the flat of his tongue.

I cannot remember any more details, but still “feel” the slowly rising sense of regret that came with the dawning realization that a beautiful, open, sensuous, and remarkable evening was going to end, and probably never be repeated again. Possibly sensing my introspection and mental funk in the dark, Paul commented that it was one of the most wonderful experiences he had ever known, and possibly the most sex he could ever remember in a five day period. I said that it would be long remembered by Angie and me, and that given the “probabilities” of finding each other and meshing so tightly and quickly for the first time, it was like winning a lottery. We lapsed into silence for a time.

Angie and I dressed and walked to the door after exchanging deep kisses: I to Lori, Angie to Paul. I shook Paul’s hand and said something, I don’t know what, but simply to buy time for Lori to kiss and hold Angie like she would never let her go. We stepped out of the room into the hallway. Looking back as the door slowly closed I saw Lori standing still, gazing toward Paul behind the door. I turned away and walked with Angie to the elevator.

"Needless to say this was our little marathon and enjoyed the experience immensely, HOWEVER it was not without some [disappointment]. Alex became smitten with Lori, and for good reasons. With the combination of that and him being a little tipsy last evening I overhead him say something to her that made me feel uncomfortable, and although we were supposed to be having a four-way, the most he did to please me last night was lean over a few times and give me a kiss... Although I tried to understand where he was coming from last night these few incidents hurt me and we had to talk about them over breakfast this morning.....Lesson to be learned, with each new experience there is always the threat of learning something new about yourself and others that may not always be positive or at the very least must be talked out and resolved..I hope I didn't turn you off or grossed you out on my girl-girl thing. I feel I can talk to you openly about anything and hope you feel the same about talking to me."
                                                            *                   *                      *
My joy from such a rare and beautiful weekend was crushed Tuesday morning at breakfast when Angie revealed her hurt at my verbal expressions to Lori in the heat of our play time into the early morning hours of Tuesday, and her perception that I was not attentive to her. I had expressed my amazement and fascination for Lori in the context of what she had experienced and lived through in life, and her nature in general. A more inclusive and neutral “one of the more interesting….” would have been more appropriate qualifier to my proclamation, and less hurtful. My recollection of my attentiveness to Angie differs from her’s in that I recall kissing and caressing her during a respite in the action. However, it is not unusual for two or more people to have completely different recollections of an event, depending on other factors at that time that can include their emotional state of mind. In my own defense I can say that when we got back home in the early hours of Tuesday morning Angie and I once again shared a deeply exquisite and sustained love making session. Not because of what we just came from, but because it is what we naturally look forward to sharing with each other as often as we can.


The lingering memory of this weekend is a kaleidoscope of fading daguerreotype images and impressions: the nude bodies, the unique flavors of the human essence, shared knowledge of one another leading to greater understanding, carnal pleasure, the taste and delectable aromas of great food and drink, and a roller coaster of emotions. And it was worth it. For whatever else we do with this polyamorous experimentation Angie and I will always carry this weekend in our hearts, and push away the grey and sepia tint of sadness for what might have been for the four of us some other place, in some other time.

Epilogue:


Angie and Lori have continued their long distance relationship, and it appears they could become an item. More locally, Angie and I are still pursuing other couples and single male lovers for her, but we may reach out beyond our area and down to Manhattan where we plan to go this summer.

1 comment:

NaughtyAnna said...

You are both gifted writers. I can feel all the emotions reading your words. I actually read the entire thing, and can really relate. I commend you both for the way you always put your relationship first. But in the heat of the moment, yes, things get said, actions can be misinterpreted, feelings can be hurt, and it's so damn important to be able to openly discuss it all. You guys are amazing. I look forward to reading more!

Anna xo