Monday, September 26, 2011

Pre-production

While awaiting Angie’s written recollections of her exciting recent history I found myself pondering scenarios of our playtime activities. We once shot a home video of some intense love making and actually had it up on this blog before taking it down when we were in a more conservative frame of mind. Who knows, we may put it back up. Lori and Paul loved the video, and every once in a while Angie and I re-screen the video for our own narcissistic enjoyment. A couple of snap shots from that video are visible in this blog.

 
We not only shared our video with Lori but also some very nice photos of Angie in leather, which came out really nice, and classy. Not too long ago Lori requested some new sexy pictures and we were going to do some for her, but got distracted and never pulled it off. Mostly because I wanted to do something special and needed to set up a “studio” in our home to allow me to shoot photos of Angie in certain contextual situations involving lighting and props. At the time we had too much family traffic coming through the house unannounced and I didn’t want to have to explain why we had one room set up with drop cloths, mirrors, strobe lights, whips, chains, vibrators, etc. However, it looks like we may have that chance again…and I can only imagine where we could go with this thing. I want to avoid stealing any of Angie’s thunder, so I’ll just hint that she has had some really good times with a couple of her lovers. But I have asked Angie if she thought one of her lovers would agree to be filmed. If I shoot it right it should be hot, but maintain a degree of anonymity for the “stars”. My wildest fantasy is to film Angie and Lori getting it on…then filming them in a three way with Angie’s main stud. I asked her about that already, but am not certain she wants to share her other men.


We’ll do some “warm up” photos and post them here if our readers express an interest.

No comments: