Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back In The Running; Angie's Thoughts

Winter and spring proved quiet for me as it related to being involved with other lovers... I guess Alex and I were still trying to figure out whether this life was what we really wanted after some non -pleasant meet and greet experiences. I was OK, and even welcomed, the simplicity of life without all the online searches, meets and greets, and keeping up correspondence with numerous “suitors”. It became exhausting! I had my fun, I had my wonderful, loving, husband, and the feelings and memories of my first lover......who is still to this day my "best friend" and confidant. So I thought, well "Life Is Good"....

Summer came along and things started stirring inside of me. I wanted to feel the excitement and exhilaration again of another man’s lust for me. On a whim I put my profile up on Ashley Madison. This is a site where married and single people look for others to have an affair. To my surprise I got a lot of hits. I filtered my choices down to three men, two of whom I still am seeing. There was one awful experience with a fourth man; no need to go into detail, but I will say he was very abusive....The other two that I will call James and Michael are very sweet….and married. Neither have children.


I first met James for drinks a few weeks ago. He is only 5 years younger than I am, and neither one of us viewed pictures of the other before the meet. I guess both of us were going on faith! To both our surprise we found each other attractive and fit. James has the buff body of a guy in his 20's, has curly blond hair with blue eyes, and is tanned. He is physically fit and plays volleyball 5 days a week. We immediately hit it off and before we parted he kissed me, which sent me into lala land for the rest of the day. We decided we wanted to spend more time together so a week later we drove up to the beach for the day. As we lay together on the blanket our hands roamed over each other’s body, longing for the touch of one another...with every stroke of his hand came along a tingle in my stomach.....I told him what he was doing to me and he said I was doing the same to him :) We stayed at the beach, on our blanket, a good portion of the day, simply enjoying each other in this way. We decided to pack up and drive further up the coast to a more private beach that has a tranquil park criss-crossed with walking and biking paths amongst trees that overlook the ocean. We held hands while walking through the wooded paths. The sun was shining bright and there was a warm, blowing ocean breeze. At one point we found a place with a good amount of privacy, James stopped walking, turned toward me and held my face in his hands, his sparkling blue eyes meeting mine. He told me this was one of the more special days he has ever spent with anyone and then held me close and kissed my mouth. At first it was a gentle, sweet kiss, then it became more insistent and powerful.....OMG, my legs and stomach turned to jelly, I didn't want this to end! We continued our walk for a little while longer, always holding hands. The sun started to fade and we knew we had to start heading home. On the way home we felt like a couple of teenagers. The desire to be together was burning inside both of us. As he was driving he reached out and touched my exposed leg, rubbing and feeling my left thigh. I opened my legs to let his fingers work their way to my hot and wet crotch. I loudly moaned from his first touch...I repositioned myself so he could place is fingers in me....I lifted my hips in an up and down motion where James continued fondling me, and within minutes I yelled out squirted so copiously the seat became drenched. I was glad to be sitting on a beach towel! We reached our destination to where my car was parked, he helped me by putting the picnic basket and towels in my car and we looked at each and said good bye like two strangers.


We corresponded on a daily basis for another two weeks and realized we both wanted to see each other again. Since that day at the beach we have been meeting at a hotel suite every two weeks on average. We sit together to sip wine and unwind from the day, engage in pleasurable conversation and cuddle, and start feeling each other’s warm, wanting, body. James will usually whisk me up with his powerful arms and place me on the king sized bed. We slowly undress and gaze into each other’s eyes. He lays my naked body down and reaches for my wet pussy....his member is already hard and ready for it. James place his fingers in me and ALWAYS manages to find "my spot" to make me squirt so many times I lose count. Before long he pushes his hard cock into me.

The first time we were together we fucked for two hours, non-stop, before he let himself cum. The second time I was so afraid he would be disappointed because I never experienced that with any one before, and didn't think we could recreate that intensity again. He assured me it never had happened to him before with anyone else, and the important thing to him was just spending time together and everything else would fall into place....(was this really a man talking??) We met again at the suite. But it didn't last two hours. Our lovemaking, as he calls it, turned into two and a half hours of non-stop fucking!!!! He fucked me hard with my legs wide open and ass hanging off the end of the bed. That position allowed him to stand and hammer me with forcefull thrusts. At Alex's suggestion I let James fuck me bareback and cum in me. We both came so hard all of our juices gushed out of my pussy to soak the bed. Later that evening before we departed from each other James expressed his desire to see me on a continuous basis.....More on that in future posts.


Michael actually lives in the same city I do so it is easy to spontaneously decide to see each when our schedules allow. He is a blues musician which happens to be the genre of music I love, so we have some very interesting conversations. Our relationship is a little different from what I have with James, but no less satisfying. We usually will meet for coffee or spend a few hours together taking a walk and hanging out on a blanket at a park. We enjoy our time together immensely, but on a sexual basis have only taken it to second base! We correspond a lot, and Michael always writes sweet thoughtful things to me. Alex and I actually went out the other night to hear his band play....it was fun to have my husband and a "boyfriend" in the same room ;)

I guess I could say that I have come back out strong, and rekindled my other life. I’ve also expanded my points of contact to include a profile on a cougar website. Wow, again pleasantly surprised.......

I will share more stories about my cougar life, and write about one unusual event (that Alex had hinted about) with a past lover and a couple we have met, in my next blog post....:)


No comments: