Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cuckold Happiness

Angie’s affair with James appears to be developing into a long term thing after several meetings. I am personally very happy for her, and love the idea she is getting royally fucked every time they get together. Someone without a complete understanding of our situation might ask why I don’t feel pangs of jealousy, or suffer from a sense of inferiority given the fact Angie has admitted to me he essentially fucks her better than I do, and is responsible for unleashing her orgasmic powers. On this latter note I can say that I also benefit from her new found capabilities to squirt and gush like an opened fire hydrant, and I absolutely love it.

My mentality has always been that so long as Angie is having fun, and I remain her priority, exploration outside our marriage is OK so long as she is safe and treated with respect. I also take comfort in the knowledge that she loves me deeply, and the fact I reach her inner most self with my love and devotion. I do not worry for a moment that she would leave me for James. I know her well enough after 30 something years to know sex is not a motivator for finding a better life. In fact, she is like most women who do not prioritize sex above a loving, caring, and respectful relationship. Those are the cornerstones of a solid marriage. Our marriage is not perfect, or bullet proof, as the years of experience have shown, but both of us work on maintaining our marriage and periodically re-invigorating our relationship with small and large gestures. The sex stuff does not define the essence of our marriage; it just serves to add variety and spice. We actually invest more time on the more vanilla forms of “joie de vivre”.

Many men would look askance at my willingness to share Angie. Long established social codes and the commonly accepted moral dictates of Western society put the “cuckold” in a frame of reference to be scorned and denigrated. My read on the relatively recent development of the “Hotwife” lifestyle is that all the general connotations of the cuckold as pathetic figure are precisely why the term Hotwife was coined; most likely by men who love to know, and see if they’re lucky, their wives fuck other men, but unwilling to associate themselves with the image of the weak husband. Men who love their wives and are comfortable with letting their wives enjoy the sexual favors of other men actually have an inner strength and confidence. Oh, there might be pangs of doubt and jealousy at times if it becomes apparent the wife is really enjoying her lover(s) and wishes it to continue unabated, but that’s normal. The wise cuckodress always takes time to comfort and reassure her cuckold that he will remain her first priority even though she may look to her lover to fuck her best.

We have laid in bed with each other after she has come home from a really good evening of extended fucking with James. I’ve listened to her talk in almost rapturous tones about how good she got it, and how he has pinned her legs up high over his shoulders to push up deeply into her pussy and fill her with his cum. Sometimes the images she conjures are so erotic that I am compelled to get into her myself only to cum almost immediately. A special treat other times is to lick her pussy to taste a new found saltiness, then beat off slowly while caressing her luscious curves, and release my cum over her as she watches and listens to me whisper how much I love her.



2 comments:

NaughtyAnna said...

OMG wow I can't tell you how much posts like this one help us in our situation. Although ours is expanding to hubby wanting some fun of his own now, the way you describe your feelings about your cuckold situation mirror my husband's about me and our marriage. I know to the average person it may seem "weird" or "odd" but like you both,it works for us too. We've been together almost 20 years and although you can tell from my posts how much I enjoy my boytoys, my hubby will always be #1, just like you are with your wife.

Thank you for a great post!!

Love,
Anna xo

Polyamorous Couple said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Anna. And sorry about the late reply. We've been distracted with life. We're evolving with this adventure, and like anything else, there are crests and ebbs to the flow. We'll follow up with a new post now.