Friday, July 6, 2012

The Story continues

What a difference a few weeks can make. The sine wave of our adventure into the cuckold lifestyle has swung back into the ascendency since our last entry in Lexicon. Our lifestyle appeared to have run its course as things tapered off between Angie and James. Yet Angie has found a new guy to play with whom we’ll call Derek, and if that wasn’t enough, she has rekindled her thing with her second lover, Ross (of all people!). Beautiful Angie has also blossomed into a very confident Hotwife who takes great delight in cuckolding me.

Angie met Derek through Cougar.com I think. Dialogue between the two started months ago but Angie didn’t pursue contact beyond emails given her focus on James. Once her affair with James cooled down over this past spring she was more than motivated to find a new lover, and I encouraged her to meet Derek. Things progressed very rapidly after an initial meet and greet to consummate with a hot tryst between the two in our bed one morning while I was at work. I always fantasized what it would be like for my wife to cuckold me in our bed. The reality was quite exciting, and I listened intently as we lay in bed one evening as she recounted the details of how he pounded her vigorously, and her returning the favor by mounting him cowgirl-style to achieve a heavy squirting orgasm that left him drenched. Only a few days ago did I learn that Derek has actually been in our bed a second time. 

While things were developing between Angie and Derek these past few weeks, she re-established contact with Ross. Initially I did not approve, since my last impression of him was that he was “lazy”. Lazy in the sense the guy never bothered to take her out, but was content with a booty call as Angie dutifully drove to his house every time he wanted to get together. Nevertheless, Angie didn’t have any hard feelings about the guy and apparently kept in contact with him periodically. This time she made him meet for drinks on a “date” before getting to the main event. I waited for her, from the moment she left in the late afternoon to the time she returned in evening, with a raging hard on that would not quit as I kept imagining the two of them in a rhythmic embrace. Before she left I said I wanted her to enjoy her evening with Ross and “fuck him really good” to which she responded “I will”. At several points during that long wait it was almost unbearable to not masturbate and attain the relief from the fullness I was feeling between my scrotum and anus, and the ache of my erection. My relief came once Angie returned home. I enjoyed fondling her entire beautiful nude body as we laid across our bed, and licked her pussy with her legs held high while listening to her tell me “I cuckolded you again tonight”. Our fucking was sensational and I really loved the silkiness of her lubricated pussy. The pent up frustration I was feeling was let loose in an orgasm that was both sustained and copious.
Angie loves to tell me how much she enjoys cuckolding me, and that she doesn't intend to stop. She now has three lovers to keep her satisfied.





1 comment:

Ajay said...

Nice! Wish I could share some time with Angie! : )
Coming up to Conway NH 2nd week of August for a little R&R. Will be away from my couple for a whole week! : ( Need to be someone else Bull while I'm relaxing in the White mountains. Hmmmm, mountain sex, there is something I need to try! : )
If you have free time, would love to meet & Greet you!
enjoyed your blog!
P.S. I'm a red head. : )