Friday, September 28, 2012

Life continues apace for us. Even though we haven’t written to Lexicon in a while Angie has continued her affairs, albeit off and on, with two lovers…and kept the small flame alive for a previous lover whom I think she probably has always liked the most.

James has sort faded away as he came to some realization that an affair with Angie was not going to be a satisfactory substitute for a fulfilling life with his own wife. Too bad she doesn’t like sex. All I can say is good luck. Angie will always remember him fondly for unleashing her “squirt” powers.
Derek came and went after a few hot trysts…in our house….in our bed… while I was at work. I think I talked Angie out of continuing that relationship only because I could not get over his dumpy looks. That remark may come off as mean and vain, but jeez, I work out consistently to keep myself in very fit condition not only for my own satisfaction but for Angie’s too, and it was a burr in my saddle that she would be willing to fuck some guy with a beer belly. I often think about my wife and her enjoyment with her lovers and get off on the imagery in my mind, but not with Derek in the picture frame. The thought was a boner killer for sure. My sly comments evidently took hold in her mind, and it looks like she has let him go.

I recently made contact with a young stud by email and he is all about participating in our lifestyle so I forwarded his communications to Angie. We’ll see if she is interested. He is a very good looking 30-something guy that I believe would be in the range of her preferred “cub” types. But surprise, surprise. Look who’s back in the picture….Ross. I came home from work last night to find a note from Angie telling me my dinner was in the refrigerator and that she was out on a date. I was already in bed drifting off when she came into the bedroom. She stripped down to her leopard bra and thong and looked really hot climbing on top of me. We had our own fun right then and there. I was surprised to find out who was her date. I thought they were done for good but it looks like they will start back up again. At least he’s in shape, educated, well off, and single. Ok, so he two-timed her in the past with a woman we were going to swing with and her husband (is that spelled I-R-O-N-Y ?). C’est la vie. Neither has a monopoly on the other, and besides….I think Angie is going to dig the new kid. I know he likes her.

 


No comments: